We are looking to recruit a Design Co-ordinator to work within our Design Management and Construction teams on a number of exciting and varied D&B projects ranging in value from approx. £1.5m - £10m.
If you would like to work for a vibrant and expanding main contractor and have the following credentials, we’d like to hear from you:
- A positive attitude.
- An approachable personality.
- Construction related degree or HND.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Sound technical knowledge of buildings and the design and build process (ideally gained during a minimum of 3 years’ experience of working within a building design consultancy or main contractor organisation).
- An in-depth understanding or relevant building legislation, standards, health and safety.
- Obtained, or working towards obtaining RICS, RIBA or CIOB qualification(s).
- Experience of Design & Build JCT and NEC contract forms.
- An interest or knowledge in BIM and collaborative working.
If you are interested in the above position and/or would like to discuss the job description in more detail, please send your CV and a covering letter, stating salary expectations, to our HR department in the first instance (email@example.com).