- High risk project successfully completed within University precinct.
- Detailed programming and planning required for both site set up and construction.
- New build construction achieved on some 35m above ground level.
- Integrated supply chain activity throughout.
- Tightly controlled Health & Safety.
- Project completed on time and to budget.
- High level of quality objectives set and achieved through excellent workmanship and site control.
- Packages of distinction include bronze cladding, bris soleil, scaffolding / hoists and external decking.
This project was shortlisted at the 2009 South West Built Environment Awards.